From March 2013 at Legoland Windsor you can step inside the Makuhero City’s own Lego Hero Factory
Prepare yourself for a Brain Attack in the all new LEGO® Hero Factory! Evil brains have hatched and are transforming innocent creatures into mutated beasts. Experience the world of Hero Factory, create your own hero (or villain!) at the building tables and join the fight against the evil brains! Brainify yourself with the Hero Factory app, blast your way to victory at the game station, or just chill out and relax in front of the latest Hero Factory TV episodes.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
3 winners will receive family packages (2 adults, 2 children) to LEGOLAND Windsor for the launch of LEGO Hero Factory on the 30th March, arrival at 9.15 – 9.45am - they will receive:
- Free tickets for the day (30th March 2013)
- Private screening of the all new Hero Factory TV episode before it airs on Cartoon Network in the Imagination Theatre at LEGOLAND®!
- A goody bag full of exclusive Hero Factory treats!
- Be one of the first to try out the all new Hero Factory Brain Attack treasure hunt!
- The launch will take place in the morning so they will have from around 11am onwards to explore the park at their leisure
N.B. Parking is not included, this will cost £3 per vehicle. Travel and accomodation is also not included. Families will be required to enter the park before 9.45am in order to view the private screening and recieve their goody bag.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED AND WINNERS HAVE BEEN INFORMED
- Answer the question below in the comment section under this post – only one entry per person multiple entries will be disqualified. (Open to UK only )
What is the name of the Legoland Hero Factory treasure hunt ?
2. Follow me on twitter @savvywendy and Tweet and let me know you have tweeted
T & C
This competition will be open for 2 days and will close on Saturday 23rd march 2013 at 9.00pm.
This prize can ONLY be used on the 30th March 2013, I would need your address by Sunday please if you are a winner
Winners will be notified by email/twitter please leave me some contact details
Prizes will be sent out directly by the PR company.