To celebrate the release of Beauty and the Beast film Topps have brought out the new Disney Princess range. We love everything to do with Disney, from the iconic films to Mickey Mouse himself. When we asked if we would like to review the Disney Princess range from Topps, of course, we jumped at the chance.
We had great fun unwrapping and sorting through all the cards
The collection features 11 Disney Princesses from the iconic films including Cinderella, The Princess and the Frog, Mulan, Brave, Beauty and the Beast, The little Mermaid, Aladdin, Snow White, Pocahontas, Tangled.
There are 192 cards in all, including the New Disney live-action film of Beauty and the Beast in cinemas from 17th March 2017.
- A Disney Princess starter pack which contains a collector binder RRP £4.99.
- Disney Princess 2017 Mini Tins includes 39 cards plus 1 limited edition card RRP £5.99
- Disney Princess 2017 Multipack includes 5 packets of 8 cards and exclusive Limited Edition card featuring Rapunzel or Ariel randomly inserted! RRP £5.00
- A pack of 8 cards RRP £1.00
Available in most stores including Martins, WH Smith, Sainsbury’s, One Stop, ASDA and local newsagents.
- In my next post from Topps, I am going to share how to play a few games using the Topps Princess Disney cards
Disclosure I was sent a selection of the Topps Disney Princess Cards for the purpose of this review