After months of silence Zak has finally found his voice post on Zak being non verbal Here are some of the things he is saying it is so cute. I wanted to share them with you all.
- Yo Tuddle So I ask him if he wants a cuddle and its “of course “
- Yo ni nights, bed bed bed.
- Nooooo ( in a broad northern accent ) very cute.
- Jeda – Jenna.
- Hapy Birthday you too – happy birthday to you.
- Strm- Storm – our puppy.
- Jasper – Tom and Jerry ( tom was originally called Jasper) .
- Come on muma – Muma is what he calls me.
- Surprise – when he walks in the room.
- Wuv you – love you
All this in the last few weeks, what a wonderful sound. Zak is 3 years old has autism and global delay development.