As my health took quite a battering these last few years from all the strokes and heart problems. Things that I would either love to do or love to have.
- My biggest wish is to have a bigger house away from everyone around here who think it is acceptable to shout at my kids for playing and telling them to shut up.
- To get a hottub this has always been a dream but it would make a perfect hydro therapy pool for me and the kids. Plus I think it would be amazing to sit in it on a cold night looking up at the stars.
- Make a sensory room for the children – I have been meaning to sort this out , pre strokes but never got round to it .
- To purchase an electric wheelchair, so I can get out about with the children. I won’t need for someone to push me, giving me some of my independence back
- To take the kids to Disney Land I know that this would make their year. Plus I would love to see Mickey Mouse.
- Get my wheel-chair – so I can out and get some fresh air on the seafront. ( I received a wheelchair so can start going out but I now need someone to push me as I have lost my strength in my arms and go round in circles when I try to propel myself
- To go camping more, would love to go away for the school holidays.
- For hubby to go and watch Manchester United
- To get a new cooker and kitchen. Our cooker has never worked properly and takes ages to cook the food properly
- To get a wetroom/walk in shower since my strokes I am unable to get in and out the bath, a walk in shower would make life so much easier for the kids and myself.
Things I Have achieved
Since writing this list in April 2014
We had to cancel our holiday 2017 as the kids are too volatile at the moment
(We have found a fabulous campsite that understand all the difficulties Low Wray )
( I won an amazing competition and hubby is going to go and watch Manchester United – Competition win )
– got my new cooker